Along with the development of PT WIKA Gedung, it is also do business expansion for the overseas market and accumulate experience and grade to enter central government market, local government and SOEs.
PT WIKA Gedung was established on October 24, 2008 with the Certificate of incorporation no. 43 and probate from the Minister of Law and Human Rights of the Republic of Indonesia No. AHU.92223.AH.01.01 date. December 1, 2008, with an authorized capital of IDR 200 billion and issued and paid up capital of IDR 50 billion. WIKA has 99% shares in PT WIKA Building, the remaining 1% owned by WIKA Employees Cooperative.
Synergy with WIKA Group is intended to create opportunities in the property market and use of products and services that produced by WIKA Group.