Whistle Blowing System & Gratification Control
Whistle Blowing System (WBS)
To implement the principles of Good Corporate Governance, WIKA has committed itself to establishing a Whistleblowing System that serves as a tool for prevention, disclosure of infringements or fraud within the Company as set forth in the Work Instruction Code Of Conduct Violation Procedure (Whistle Blowing System) No. WIKA-GCG-IK-02.01 Rev 01 dated December 22, 2023.
The Company already has a Whistleblowing System functioning as a deep facility prevention
The effectiveness of the implementation of the whistleblowing system (WBS) is also a major concern of the Board of Commissioners and Board of Directors of the Company. The Company has a Whistleblowing System that functions as a means of preventing, disclosing violations or acts of fraud within the Company, including Insider Trading, Fraud, Money Laundrying, Anti Bribery and Corruption (ABC), discrimination and other irregularities. The Company has developed a Whistleblowing System (WBS) mechanism which has a complaint media, namely through a special email via https://wbs.wika.co.id/ and the establishment of a special party to handle complaints. Regarding the handling of complaints, the Compliance Team and/or the Anti-Bribery Compliance Function has conducted selection, confirmation (from the aspect of the category of violation type, who committed it and the completeness of the documents) and verification, as well as deciding whether the report will be followed up or archived. The Board of Commissioners and the Board of Directors provide direction so that the effectiveness of WBS implementation continues to be improved.
Based on the resume of the results of the implementation of the Whistle Blowing System until December 2023, there were 11 (eleven) reports of violations reported through the Whistle Blowing System mechanism (wbs.wika.co.id)
Violation Report Submission
- The Board of Directors establishes and determines the Compliance Team, FKAP and the Employee Honorary Council. The Compliance Team, FKAP and the Honorary Council of Employees will be given the same protection as the Reporting Party. Protection against retaliation, pressure, threats both physically, psychologically, administratively and legal prosecution.
- Each reporter's identity and report material must be kept confidential and given protection for the confidentiality of the reporter's identity and reporting material in accordance with the confidentiality protection mechanism and there will be sanctions given for those who leak the identity of the reporter and report material.
- The use of anonymous letters (anonymous letters) will be treated as initial information where the follow-up will depend on the level of confidence of the Compliance Team and FKAP on the truth of the substance of the reported problem.
- The Board of Directors and management of the company are required to provide protection, including administrative immunity to whistleblowers against retaliation, pressure, or threats either physically, psychologically, administratively, career protection or legal prosecution.
- Every report of violations and or irregularities must meet the impartiality of ethnicity, race, religion and class and not be slanderous and or false reports.
Until December 2023, there are 3 (three) reports of gratuitiesReport Now